Amenities & Services
With top-level services that free up time and our caring team available to provide support as needed, residents at all stages can enjoy our extensive amenities and programming.
Make the most of all there is to do in the building and in the local community. Between our art studio, fitness and yoga studios, pub for happy hour, and more, you’ll have no trouble keeping busy. To complement our spaces, our comprehensive calendar includes social events, fitness classes, museum visits, outings, lectures and more, all arranged in response to the interests of our residents.
We also encourage you to dine your way, every day. Our restaurant-style dining room serves up a delicious menu of three chef-prepared meals daily, while our casual café offers sandwiches, snacks and coffee. Our made-from-scratch meals feature a mix of seasonal, traditional and local favorites that are both delicious and healthy.
Across our Amira Choice Bloomington community in Bloomington, Minnesota, we take care of maintenance inside and outside the home and also offer add-on services like garbage removal, housekeeping and laundry. Specific support and care services are included in our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Enhanced Care lifestyle options, with additional add-on services available according to every resident’s individualized plan.
- Porte-cochére and underground parking
- Controlled building entry
- Dining room with chef-prepared meals and table-side service
- Private dining room for celebrations with friends and family
- Community rooms for parties, special events and educational programs
- Fitness and yoga studio
- Outdoor plaza and community gardens
- Easy access to walking paths, nearby Normandale Lake Park
- The pub and bistro
- Art studio
- Elegant lobby & lounge with fireplace
- Onsite salon & spa
- Clinic space for visiting wellness and health practitioners
- Daily events and activities
- Fitness & wellness programs
- Spiritual health
- Front-desk concierge
- Scheduled group transportation
- Full-time RN and 24-hour onsite caregivers for personalized care
- Visiting health providers
- Spacious, bright apartment homes
- Private balcony or patio*
- Full kitchens with stainless-steel appliances
- Quartz countertops
- In-unit washer and dryer*
- Walk-in closets*
- High ceilings
- Individual climate control
- Expanded basic satellite TV programming & guest shared wireless internet - private & public Wi-Fi available
- Utilities included - electric, gas, water, trash removal and recycling
- Apartment home and appliance maintenance repairs and plumbing
- Window blinds included
*In select homes
Dine your way, on your schedule. Our restaurant-style dining room serves up three chef-prepared meals daily, while our casual café offers sandwiches, snacks and coffee. The Pub hosts our festive happy hours and other community events.
We welcome residents of all faiths. We offer non-denominational church services and regular Catholic Communion.
A bright and energizing fitness studio and rejuvenating regular group classes encourage a healthy body and mind.
You’ll have no trouble keeping busy with our full calendar of activity programs. Our social events, fitness classes, scheduled group outings, guest entertainment, clubs and more are all arranged to fit the interest of our residents.
Visiting Health Providers
We partner with provider groups to bring experienced podiatrists, audiologists and optometrists directly to our community on a regular basis.
Full-time registered nurses and 24-hour personal care assistants are available to all residents receiving care. Residents can choose from a large menu of supportive homemaking and healthcare services, like assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management and more. Our list of available services is extensive and includes two-person and mechanical lift transfers, assistance with insulin and other medical needs.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
Enjoy a maintenance-free life. We take care of regular upkeep on your apartment home, including appliances and all common spaces. We can provide add-on services like housekeeping and laundry. Personal maintenance requests can also be accommodated.
Onsite Primary Care Services
We have partnered with Bluestone Physician Services, whose doctors and nurse practitioners are specialists in the care of residential senior patients, to provide onsite care at our community on a regular basis. In addition, we partner with Medicare-certified providers to offer covered nursing services; physical, occupational and speech therapies; and hospice and social work services to residents.
Daily safety checks provide additional peace of mind for assisted living residents and their family members.
Memory Care Neighborhood
Our Memory Care neighborhood is smaller and easier to navigate, allowing residents to be more independent. Our experienced staff has a special approach to caring for those with memory loss.
Our intimate Enhanced Care setting offers a higher staff to resident ratio and provides the opportunity for residents to receive more time and attention. Our dedicated 24/7 staff members provide frequent scheduled safety checks and services.