Amenities & Services
With top-level services that free up time and our caring team available to provide support as needed, residents at all stages can enjoy our extensive amenities and programming.
Make the most of all there is to do in the building and in the local community. Between our fitness studio, café, and pub for happy hour, and more, you’ll have no trouble keeping busy. To complement our spaces, our comprehensive calendar includes social events, fitness classes, museum visits, outings, lectures and more, all arranged in response to the interests of our residents.
We also encourage you to dine your way, every day. Our restaurant-style dining room serves up a delicious menu of three chef-prepared meals daily, while our casual café offers sandwiches, snacks and coffee. Our made-from-scratch meals feature a mix of seasonal, traditional and local favorites that are at once delicious and healthy.
Across our Amira Choice Roseville at Lexington community in Roseville, Minnesota, we take care of maintenance inside and outside the home and also offer add-on services like garbage removal, housekeeping and laundry. Specific support and care services are included in our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Enhanced Care lifestyle options, with additional add-on services available according to every resident’s individualized plan.
- Porte-cochére and underground parking
- Controlled building entry
- Dining room with chef-prepared meals and table-side service
- Private dining room for celebrations with friends and family
- Community rooms for parties, special events and education programs
- Fitness studio
- Beautiful landscaping, with decks and patios
- Easy access to nearby walking and bike paths, Central Park and Bennett Lake nearby
- Gazebo overlooking natural wetland
- The Lex Café
- The 2680 Pub
- Elegant lobby & lounge with fireplace
- Movie theater and chapel, with comfortable, theater-style seating
- Library and grandkids’ corner
- Onsite salon & spa
- Guest suite available for friends and family
- Clinic space for visiting wellness and health practitioners
- Daily events and activities
- Fitness & wellness programs
- Spiritual health
- Front-desk concierge
- Scheduled group transportation
- Full-time RN and 24-hour onsite caregivers for personalized care
- Visiting health providers
- Spacious, bright apartment homes
- Private balcony or patio*
- Full kitchens with all appliances
- In-unit washer and dryer*
- Walk-in closets*
- Individual climate control
- Expanded basic satellite TV programming & guest shared wireless internet
- Utilities included - electric, gas, water, trash removal and recycling
- Apartment home and appliance maintenance repairs and plumbing
- Window blinds included
*In select homes
Dine your way, on your schedule. Our restaurant-style dining room serves up three chef-prepared meals daily, while our casual Lex Café offers sandwiches, snacks and coffee. The Pub hosts our festive happy hours and other community events.
We welcome residents of all faiths. For those who would like one-on-one visits – or who wish to participate in devotionals, prayer groups, support groups and grief support – a chaplain visits our community regularly.
A bright and energizing fitness studio and rejuvenating regular group classes encourage a healthy body and mind.
You’ll have no trouble keeping busy with our full calendar of activity programs. Our social events, fitness classes, scheduled group outings, guest entertainment, clubs and more are all arranged to fit the interest of our residents.
VISITING HEALTH PROVIDERS
We partner with provider groups to bring experienced podiatrists, audiologists and optometrists directly to our community on a regular basis.
Our management partner, Ebenezer, provides our Memory Care residences with its Dimensions® program, a multifaceted dementia and memory care program that ensures residents receive exceptional, compassionate care based on current best practices. It emphasizes relationship-based care, nutrition and wellness, creative engagement, calm environments and best-in-class training to staff and support to families.
Our Dimensions® Manager implements the multi-faceted Dimensions program, acts as a family liaison, assists with staff training and works to maximize independence and well-being for residents in our Memory Care program.
EBENEZER CARE SERVICES
Full-time registered nurses and 24-hour personal care assistants are available to all residents receiving care. Residents can choose from a large menu of supportive homemaking and healthcare services, like assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management and more. Our list of available services is extensive and includes two-person and mechanical lift transfers, assistance with insulin and other medical needs.
Our Assisted Living residents can spend a few hours or an entire day in our Memory Care neighborhood with the full support of the onsite staff, while their caregiving partners have some time to themselves.
ONSITE PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
We’ve partnered with M Health Fairview Geriatric Services, whose doctors and nurse practitioners are specialists in the care of residential senior patients, to provide onsite care at our community on a regular basis. In addition, AccentCare Fairview Home Care and Hospice provides Medicare-covered nursing services; physical, occupational and speech therapies; and hospice and social work services to residents.
HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE
Enjoy a maintenance-free life. We take care of regular upkeep on your apartment home, including appliances and all common spaces. We can provide add-on services like housekeeping and laundry. Personal maintenance requests can also be accommodated.
Our intimate Enhanced Care setting offers a higher staff to resident ratio and provides the opportunity for residents to receive more time and attention. Our dedicated 24/7 staff members provide frequent scheduled safety checks and services.